♥SS501 REMAINS ETERNAL IN MY HEART♥


Friday, April 15, 2011

SNSD releases full audio of "Mr.Taxi"


First of all, sorry for not updating my blog as I had a very packed schedule last few weeks. With some school activities and lots of school stuffs(I'm in process of quitting from school),it is quite impossible to update my blog. But now, my life has back to normal and I'll be updating my blog as usual. Back to the title, yup babe! SNSD will be dropping their new Japanese single "Mr. Taxi" on April 27th. The full audio of "Mr. Taxi" is already been released and this has brought to more anticipation for S♥NE.

 The lyrics express the excitement and energy you feel as you dive into the cityscape. That feeling is perfectly captured in the chorus, where the girls croon “Mr. Taxi Taxi Taxi // I’m going quickly quickly quickly“. The driving melody and the slight touch of auto-tune will definitely ensure that “Mr. Taxi” will become a driving anthem for many K-pop fans this year.

Take a listen now. It's awesome! Thumbs up for them!


[audio] SNSD- Mr. Taxi


CREDITS: AllkpopHwangGroup220

Hey!